August 1, 2022
Fabrice Houdart Consulting, LLC (“FH Consulting,” “Company,” or “We“) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://fabricehoudart.com/ (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and/or FH Consulting.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by FH Consulting or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information, including any personal information, to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with, directly or indirectly, You, Your household, or Your device (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Please note, however, that personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records; and
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, our Website collects the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers – first and last name, email address, online identifier, IP address, alias, or other similar identifiers
- Professional or employment-related information – current employer name
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information such as an IP address, but is primarily statistical information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit FH Consulting, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you sign-up to receive our newsletter, we may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you are not obligated to sign-up for our newsletter and, if you have already signed up for it, you can opt-out at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” (or other similar) link in the footer of each newsletter email you receive or by emailing us at email@example.com. For more information, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fabrice Houdart Consulting, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Fabrice Houdart Consulting, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fabrice Houdart Consulting, LLC, our customers, or others.
The categories of personal information we may disclose include:
- Professional or employment-related information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by FH Consulting to promote our products or services, you are not required to sign-up to receive our newsletter. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can opt-out by using the “Unsubscribe” (or other similar) link in the footer of each newsletter email you receive or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to FH Consulting as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Residents of certain states, such as California and Nevada may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the section titled “Your State Privacy Rights” for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request by email to email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our or our trusted service providers’ secure servers behind firewalls. FH Consulting makes use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and keeps personal information stored in an encrypted format.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will only keep your information, including any personal information, for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, to comply with our legal obligations, or to enforce our legal rights (or as required so others may enforce their legal rights).
Generally, the length of time we keep your information will depend on the type of information and the purpose for which we are processing it. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we are processing it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
At the end of the appropriate retention period, we will either delete your information from our systems completely or deidentify or anonymize it so it can be used without identifying you and so we no longer have the ability to re-associate the deidentified or anonymized information with you in the future, such as by aggregating the information.
Fabrice Houdart Consulting LLC
ATTN: Fabrice Houdart
40 West 88th Street #5A
New York, NY 10024